It’s that time of the year again. The leaves are changing, the temperature is gradually dropping, and the holidays are beginning to roll in. This season can be pretty hectic to keep track of basic maintenance, so here at 60 Minute Tune, located at 11920 Balboa Blvd., Granada Hills, CA 91344, we’ve provided you with some tips. Happy holidays!
- We will be happy to check your battery and recommend a replacement, for any of your concerns.
- Need to check your tire pressure? It’s best to do that before you start driving, while your tires are still cold. However, if your tire pressure is low – don’t worry just yet! During colder weather the tire pressure can drop quite a bit, but it will gradually come back up. If you’re truly concerned, stop by and we’re happy to take care of you.
- Check your tire treads! It may be time to replace your tires again, two at a time or four at a time for the best even wear and traction. An easy way to check your tire treads is the Penny Test.
- Get your brakes checked before you head out on a road trip! Driving on older and used brake pads can be dangerous to not only your safety, but those around you as well. Not having your brakes serviced can decrease your stopping power, and cause more damage to your brake rotors – don’t let repair costs add up like that.
- Gas can be expensive here, so get the most with what you’ve got! Keeping your car properly maintenance and tuned can improve your gas mileage more than you would expect.
Safe driving out there during the holiday season, and year-round. Don’t forget to give us a call at (818) 360-2277 for any and all maintenance concerns!