Your car just wants a little love in the form of an oil change, tune-up and basic service. Taking care of your vehicle will extend the life and make for a much happier relationship between you and your car.
Give your car a little love this February to show your commitment to your car. There is no doubt a little preventative maintenance now can help you avoid costly repairs later that will break your heart and your wallet.
60 Minute Tune recommends treating your vehicle to a little extra attention with these easy steps.
- Schedule a tune-up annually to optimize your vehicle’s performance. A well-tuned engine delivers the best balance of power and fuel economy, and produces the lowest level of emissions. It will also save you money on fuel by increasing the number of miles you get out of every gallon you pump.
- Change the oil and filter per the owner’s manual. Periodic oil and filter changes keep your engine clean on the inside. This will also extend the life of your engine and the life of your vehicle.
- Check the tire pressure weekly, including the spare. Your car’s tires affect its ride, handling, traction, fuel economy, and safety.
- Now is also a great time to have your alignment checked. Potholes and other road conditions, as well as normal wear, can take their toll on your car’s steering and suspension. A wheel alignment reduces tire wear, improves fuel economy and handling, and increases driving enjoyment and safety.
- Inspect the windshield wipers and lights on the car. Lights and wipers play a major role in safe driving, and they are normal wear items that need periodic replacement.
Let us help make ownership more enjoyable and keep your relationship with your vehicle going strong for years to come. A little extra care now can lead to happily ever after with your car for many years to come.