60 Minute Tune has something sweet. It’s winding down to fall, and after a long summer, what a relief! With the colder weather comes the holiday season, which officially begins this month!
October 31st is Halloween night, and that means your little trick-or-treater’s get to dress up for a night of fun. 60 Minute Tune would like to remind parents and kids of a few tips, so everyone can have a safe and enjoyable night!
- If you’re driving, make sure to be vigilant for trick-or-treaters crossing the street. If you’re walking, make sure to look both ways!
- Try to avoid walking in the street, if there is a sidewalk, stick to it.
- If your little one is under the age of 12, make sure you join them for their fun-filled night. If you’re unable to join them, make sure you know where they are. Stick to the neighborhood, a local mall, or a community sponsored Trick or Treat event.
- Instead of using a face mask, try face paint or makeup, this way when kids are walking they can see straight ahead.
- Glowsticks are fun for kids to use and make them more visible, too!
Here’s to Halloween, we hope everyone has a fun-filled night of all treat and no trick!